Fortune 500 Medical Device Manufacturer located in the Southeast US has an immediate need for a Building Utilities Technician. Join an industry leader on the cutting edge of technology and advance your career to the next level now!
MRINetwork is currently seeking a Building Utilities Technician
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Daily operation of the following systems:
- Granulate prep and delivery
- PUR material upkeep and delivery
- Solid waste evacuation
- Building upkeep by assign work orders
- Provide material inputs to the clean room as production schedule dictates.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in manufacturing environment preferred
- Demonstrates a positive, proactive approach to problem solving
- Team player
- Work independently with minimal direct supervision
- Technically proficient in mechanical and electrical activities
- Computer literate
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2-year degree- Plant Maintenance Technician or equivalent preferred.
Contact me today for more details!!
Interviewing now! This is a direct hire opportunity with attractive compensation and full benefits!
Send your updated resume to Kelliott@sncompanies.com or call Kevin Elliott at 817-857-7713.