CAREER OPPORTUNITY - IMMEDIATE HIRE!
MRINetwork is currently conducting a search for an Estimator.
About the Company:
Our client has been in business for over 30 years and is a Class A Multifamily Development company right in the center of Dallas-Fort Worth. Their reputation remains true to the belief that strong relationships with everyone from clients to subcontractors is the key to their success. With offices throughout the Midwest and hundreds of projects completed throughout the country, and more than 4000 multi-family homes under construction in the DFW Market, they are one of the most respected general contractors in the United States and is consistently recognized as one of the fastest growing and highest quality contractors in the country.
To prepare accurate, timely and detailed permit and construction estimates for all assigned projects. Reports to the Regional Chief Estimator.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in construction management, mathematics, or business-related field.
Related Work Experience:
- 4-6 years
- Must have worked in multi-family construction in estimating departments.
- Familiar with different types of estimating software and basic office equipment.
- Must be familiar with construction estimating procedures, preferably multi-family construction.
- Should possess knowledge of estimating software, preferable Timberline Estimating and On Center On-Screen Takeoff.
- Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Must have excellent analytical presentation and report writing skills.
- Must demonstrate managerial skills appropriate with this position.