CAREER OPPORTUNITY - IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Construction Superintendent I
MRINetwork is currently conducting a search for a Construction Superintendent I.
About the Company:
Our client has been in business for over 30 years and is a Class A Multifamily Development company right in the center of Dallas-Fort Worth. Their reputation remains true to the belief that strong relationships with everyone from clients to subcontractors is the key to their success. With offices throughout the Midwest and hundreds of projects completed throughout the country, and more than 4000 multi-family homes under construction in the DFW Market, they are one of the most respected general contractors in the United States and is consistently recognized as one of the fastest growing and highest quality contractors in the country.
Oversee every day affairs of job-site. Responsible for maintaining project schedule and overall quality. Supervision of all on-site project personnel. Ensure project compliance with all building codes and governing authorities’ requirements.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree in construction or related field is preferred.
Related Work Experience:
- A minimum of 6 years of construction experience with at least three years of supervisory experience.
- A minimum of three years multi-family construction experience required.
- Must be familiar with multi-family construction procedures.
- Must have good knowledge of construction building codes.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have good working knowledge of construction scheduling practices.
- Must be PC proficient.