CAREER OPPORTUNITY - IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Director of Project Administration
MRINetwork is currently conducting a search for a Director of Project Administration.
About the Company:
Our client has been in business for over 30 years and is a Class A Multifamily Development company right in the center of Dallas-Fort Worth. Their reputation remains true to the belief that strong relationships with everyone from clients to subcontractors is the key to their success. With offices throughout the Midwest and hundreds of projects completed throughout the country, and more than 4000 multi-family homes under construction in the DFW Market, they are one of the most respected general contractors in the United States and is consistently recognized as one of the fastest growing and highest quality contractors in the country.
The Director of Project Administration supervises day-to-day activities of the regional Project Coordinator position and is point of contract for standardization of draw process and contract administration. The position provides oversite for assigned projects and their respective project related managers, i.e. Construction Regional Vice President, Project Managers, Design Managers and Development. This position reports to a Vice President Construction Manager position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a liaison with the Business Systems team to resolve system reporting.
- Oversee processing of monthly invoices for development.
- Review Contract Status Reports for each project to ensure they are being kept up-to-date.
- Assist Regional Construction and Development teams with special projects.
- Oversee supply and equipment ordering for jobsites and Project Coordinators as needed, including business cards, computers, tablets, etc. for new hires.
- Other Duties as assigned
Knowledge and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience in the construction administration field, some additional vocational training, and professional knowledge of business discipline.
- A minimum 7-9 years’ experience in business and professional procedures