An international leader in the manufacturing of histology equipment, this is a company that has the greatest passion for quality at a reasonable cost. We have multiple sales openings including the Seattle / Portland and Cleveland / Pittsburgh locations.
- Responsible for calling on customers to determine needs in their pathology labs;
- Providing demonstrations on any of the company’s products;
- Selling the products; training the customer; and installing the equipment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Biology or related areas; and 5 years selling Capital Equipment to a Pathology Lab.
- Types of Processes includes Clinical Chemistry, Hematology, and Pathology.
- Types of equipment include tissue processing, cytology, histology, centrifuges, and sequencers
- The pay is competitive and the culture is collaborative