Sr. Principal Engineer - Metrology – Medical Device – Illinois
Come join a World Class Medical Device Manufacturing and technology leader now!
Duties and Responsibilities
- In-depth knowledge of measurement science, mathematics, physics, engineering, and Metrology systems.
- Knowledge of validation and cGMP principles in an FDA regulated environment.
- Previous Metrology support to manufacturing and R&D on a global scale.
- Familiar with design and integration of statistical process control and calibration interval analysis.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse cross-functional teams.
- Detailed knowledge of Metrology-related standards: ISO/IEC 17025, ANSI/NCSL Z540, ISO/IEC Guide 98
- Proven ability to perform and document complex measurement uncertainty analysis.
- Supervisory experience.
- BS degree in engineering, physics, or other technical discipline and a minimum of 8 to 10 years’ experience in measurement sciences
- MS degree in engineering, physics, or other technical discipline and a minimum 5 years’ experience in measurement sciences.
Full detailed job description available. Interviewing Now!
This is a direct hire opportunity with a well-established leader in the Medical Device Industry. Very attractive compensation and benefits.
Send your updated resume to Kelliott@sncompanies.com or call Kevin Elliott at 817-857-7713.
Please share this list with anyone who you think may be qualified and interested to learn more about these fast-moving opportunities, please contact me for more information.