Come join a Global Leader in Medical Device manufacturing Implant technology
Vice President Global Operations - California
Purpose and scope
Responsible for development & implementation of activities in production, inventory, and development areas to meet production and development goals, quality, cost and working capital objectives. Provide continuous improvement environment to assure optimization of cost of goods sold and optimal use of talent and factory. Provide an infrastructure in facilities and IT support to meet company objectives.
- Plans and administers procedures and budgets. Makes budgetary recommendations on capital expenditures & direct/indirect labor
- Develops corporate and/or organizational policies & authorizes their implementation
- Responsible for all activities associated with Production Planning, Purchasing, Inventory Control, and Distribution
- Provides general direction to & review of senior managers in various areas, groups, and/or operations
- Proven ability to run a manufacturing operation, with both low and high-volume product mix, disposables and implantable products
- Class II and III medical device experience
- Successful in leading growing, and motivating people in a multi-disciplinary/cross functional team
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Manufacturing within the medical device industry
- Proven ability to optimize manufacturing through continuous Improvement and Lean manufacturing technologies
University Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing or Supply Chain Management
Contact me today for more details!
Call Kevin Elliott at 817-857-7713 or send updated CV to Kelliott@sncompanies.com