CAREER OPPORTUNITY - IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Fortune 500 Medical Device Manufacturer located in Alabama has immediate needs for a Production Support Engineer. Join an industry leader on the cutting edge of technology and advance your career to the next level now!
Sr. Production Support Engineer Opportunity – Alabama – Medical Device
Responsible for optimizing manufacturing processes and manufacturing equipment, identifying process improvements and resolving engineering problems using lean manufacturing techniques and other problem-solving tools.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot automated assembly line equipment and implement corrective actions to repair andbring the equipment back to its original operating conditions.
- Experience working in automated assembly lines that utilizes manufacturing process such ultrasonic welding systems, robotics, packaging, sterilization, label printing, gantry systems, vision systems, custom electro-mechanical systems are preferred.
- Participates in continuous improvement projects and utilizes problem solving tools such as A3 to resolve complex problems.Works on assigned non-conformance and CAPA tasks as required by the engineering department.
- Creates, reviews Preventive Maintenance/Calibration procedures for current and new equipment.
- Experience working in cGMP and regulated industries such as Medical Device, Pharma is highly
- Bachelor of Science degree or above in an Engineering field required (preferred: Electrical Engineering,Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent degree from a foreign university)
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience.
Contact me today for more details!!
Interviewing now! This is a direct hire opportunity with attractive compensation and full benefits! Relocation provided
Send your updated resume to Kelliott@sncompanies.com or call Kevin Elliott at 817-857-7713