World Class Medical Device manufacturing company in Alabama
Immediate Opening for a Software Validation Engineer!
Siter-Neubauer is currently conducting a search for an Software Engineer:
With plants all over the world, this is an opportunity to join a world class Medical Device manufacturing company located in the heart of Alabama. Be a part of a very well-established leading Fortune 500 Company with an 85-year history as a leader in technology, manufacturing, Engineering and Design in the Medical Device Industry. We are looking to hire a competent Software Engineer to join it's team.
The Software Engineer is accountable for leading and performing activities in support of the validation and compliance of a computerized system to ensure system meets its’s intended use. The Software Validation Engineer will work with a Manufacturing, Engineering and IT team(s) to validate Systems that are compliant to applicable regulations (21 CFR Part 11, GxP Regulations) and company Quality Management System.
- Minimum BA / BS or relevant work experience in information systems, engineering, science or business.
- Thorough knowledge of GxP regulations (e.g. 21 CFR Part 11, etc.), Standards, and Industry Best Practices.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) or Software Validation within the Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong knowledge of project development/implementation processes.
- Excellent analytical and judgment capabilities and communication skills, and the ability to work with Cross-Functional Teams. Self-motivated, detail oriented, takes initiative and ability to work independently without close supervision.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Applications Experience in HP ALM a plus to manage requirement and testing.
- BS Degree in Engineering, Science or related field.
- 3 years of experience in the Medical device or Pharmaceutical industry.
Call or email me today for more details and immediate interview!
A further detailed conversation about these opportunity would allow us both to determine if it would be a good fit for you. If you or anyone else you can confidentially point in my direction are qualified to learn more about this fast-moving opportunity, please contact me for more information.
Executive Search Consultant | Client Relationship Manager
1250 E. Copeland Road, Suite 740
Fort Worth, Texas 76011 USA
T 817.989.9700 Ext. 7718