CAREER OPPORTUNITY! - IMMEDIATE HIRE!
World class medical device manufacturer located In the Southeastern US currently has an immediate need for a Software Engineer.
MRINetwork is currently conducting a search for a Software Engineer-Medical Device
Software Engineer - Southeastern US
Desired skills / Certifications / Training:
- Minimum BA / BS or relevant work experience in information systems, engineering, science or business.
- Thorough knowledge of GxP regulations (e.g. 21 CFR Part 11, etc.), Standards, and Industry Best Practices.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) or Software Validation within the Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong knowledge of project development/implementation processes.
- Excellent analytical and judgment capabilities and communication skills, and the ability to work with Cross-Functional Teams. Self-motivated, detail oriented, takes initiative and ability to work independently without close supervision.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Applications Experience in HP ALM a plus to manage requirement and testing
- BS Degree in Engineering, Science or related field
- 3 years of experience in the Medical device or Pharmaceutical industry
Contact me today for more details!!
This is a direct hire opportunity with outstanding benefits and compensation.
Send your updated resume to Kelliott@sncompanies.com or call Kevin Elliott at 817-857-7713