Exciting Opportunity! Unlimited potential!
Advance your career to the next level!
World Class Medical Device manufacturer and Fortune 500 Company is in immediate need of a Site Training Lead. Our Client has an 85-year history of successfully providing a wide array of Medical Device products on a Global scale. Join an industry leader on the cutting edge of Medical technology and advance your career now!
Site Training Lead - Southeastern US
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for implementing global Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for accuracy and compliance to training procedures based on regulatory requirements and internal guidelines, etc.
- Master trainer certified for both classroom and OJT
- Provide appropriate training classes for New Hire, Annual and Quality Systems training (NCR/CAPA, Change Control, Audit etc.
- Subject Matter Expert for the training program and system. Assist in external and internal audits by maintaining audit records, extracting data from databases, and creating reports, collecting relevant data, etc.
- Manage internal and external training partners and suppliers, along with training and development budgets related to specific initiatives.
- Working knowledge of medical products and regulations.
- Expertise in interpreting regulations and familiarity with GDP and GMP.
- Experience with working in an environment subject to compliance with 21 CFR Parts 7, 11, 803, 806, 810, 820 strongly preferred.
- Strong project management skills.
- BS in business, science or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years training and development Experience in cGMP regulated environment required.
Contact me today for more details!!
Interviewing now! This is a direct hire opportunity with attractive compensation and benefits!
Send your updated resume to Kelliott@sncompanies.com or call Kevin Elliott at 817-857-7713.