SENIOR PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER (Municipal Engineering)
DALLAS, TEXAS - IMMEDIATE HIRE
We are looking for a Senior Professional Engineer with emphasis on Municipality to start immediately as a team member of one or more project teams. The Senior Professional Engineer will perform business development and directs the activities in the specific area of Municipal Civil Engineering. You will work with the Branch Office Manager to develop and perform business development activities which are specific to municipal engineering clients in the Houston metropolitan area. The Sr. PE is responsible for the quality of work performed, client service, utilization of staff, contract management, billing collection and project profitability for those projects in this specific area of civil engineering.
This role requires someone who is an expert in preparation of proposals related to area of expertise. You will initiate, develop and maintain relationships with clients, including but not limited to:
- Project development
- Development of Capital Improvements Programs
- Procurement of contracts for engineering services
Looking for a Senior Professional Engineer who demonstrates a high degree of competency in the area of practice and is recognized by clients as having expertise in their specific area of service.
- Experience in profession at least ten years.
- Practiced as a licensed engineer by the State of Texas for at least five years.
- At least four years in business development and client management
- High degree of competency in area of practice.
- Demonstrated ability to win new projects related to their area of expertise.