Senior Design Manager - Immediate Hire!!!
Siter-Neubauer & Associates is currently conducting a search for a Senior Design Manager:
Responsible for the design project management of the development process inclusive of coordinating with consultants starting with the site concept plan through the entire design process. This role is a liaison between the Development team and the Pre-Construction team within the Central Region.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Engineering or Real Estate
- Licenses or Certifications Required: None but preferred
- Related Work Experience: 7-9 years
- At least 7 years in an architecture project management or construction management role
- Demonstrated ability to project manage and work effectively with different constituents
Other Considerations (communications, interpersonal skills, etc.):
- Proficiency in MS Project Excel and MS Office
- Working knowledge of ACAD and Revit software platforms
- Professional Architect in good standing is preferred
- Working knowledge of Photoshop
- Attention to detail
- Owner mentality
- Works well in a team setting
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
Contact me today for more details!!!
Interviewing now! This is a direct hire opportunity with attractive compensation and full benefits!!
Send your updated resume to email@example.com or call Thavi Louanlavong at (817) 857-7711.