Career Opportunity - Immediate Hire!
Quality Leader - Medical Device
Fortune 500 Medical Device Manufacturer located in Alabama has immediate needs for a Quality Leader. Join an Industry Leader on the cutting edge of Technology and advance your career to the next level now!
Siter-Neubauer & Associates if currently conducting a search for a Quality Leader in Alabama:
This individual will be in charge and manage a majority of the Quality Department. Looking for candidates with a strong background in Leadership and Management, specifically working in regulated industries and in the Quality Departments.
- Lead ongoing daily departmental activities for areas of direct responsibility and assist other Quality areas in the successful performance of these activities.
- Write, review, analyze, and revise written procedures and submit procedural changes as needed to meet Corporate, Divisional, Plant Regulatory Requirements, etc.
- Partners with facilities, divisions, and regions to ensure successful implementation and compliance to procedures/regulations.
- Be involved in and lead multiple process/product improvement projects or other focus groups, design of experiments, validations, development of new methodologies and improving existing methodologies, data generation, report development, and presentation.
- Lead audit ready status efforts for assigned areas and assist other areas within the facility in understanding FDA, ISO, and Company Quality Requirements.
- Maintain a high level of expertise in current regulatory requirements.
- Assists and writes validations, audits, and assessments.
- Working knowledge of FDA Regulations, Application of Good Laboratory Practices, and Application of Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering required.
- 5-8 year's experience in IT, Engineering or related field.
Contact me today for more details!
Interviewing now! This is a direct hire opportunity with attractive compensation and full benefits!
(Relocation is provided)
Send your updated resume to Kelliott@sncompanies.com or call Kevin Elliott at (817) 857-7713.