Quality Engineer – Medical Device
World Class Medical Device manufacturing company in Connecticut with a global footprint is currently seeking a Quality Engineer. Come be part of this growing company and global leader in Healthcare manufacturing!
- Previous Quality Engineering experience in a Medical Device manufacturing industry in compliance with 21 CFR 820, ISO 9001, MDD, and ISO 13485.
- Experience within Medical Device manufacturing would be a distinct advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Chemistry or Physics, Biology, or Natural Sciences
- PC literate with good communications skills, both verbal and written. Minitab statistical analysis.
- Lean/Six Sigma experience preferred.
The company offers a very attractive benefits package and compensation! Full relocation provided