Advance your career now!
Quality & Document Control Engineer
Growing Biotechnology Company on the cutting edge of pre-analytical sample preparation technologies currently has an opportunity for a Quality & Document Control Engineer.
- 5-10 years of experience in a laboratory or reagent manufacturing environment or Industrial Laboratory
- Develop and implement Standard Operating Procedures and Manufacturing and R & D.
- Writing and establishing QC procedures and documentation for product consistency.
- Execute and record QC on a batch to batch level and monitor results
- Maintain Certificates of Analysis on incoming raw materials
- Experience in a manufacturing environment with a Quality system such as GMP, GLP, ISO 9000 or ISO 13485 is preferable
- Produce, package and label solid and aqueous buffers.
- Minimum of BS degree in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry or equivalent and 5-10 years of experience in a working academic or industrial Laboratory.
This is a direct hire opportunity with very good compensation, Bonus and Benefits.
No relocation included.
Please send your updated CV to Kelliott@sncompanies.com or call Kevin Elliott at 817-857-7713
Please feel free to forward this information to anyone who may benefit from a conversation