CAREER OPPORTUNITY - IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Rapidly growing Commercial Construction Company has immediate need for a Project Superintendent to cover the Oklahoma, Missouri, Arkansas & North Texas Region.
Project Superintendent Opportunity – Commercial Construction Company
Project Superintendent Job Summary
The Superintendent oversees all daily construction activities of the project on-site. Partnering with the Project Manager, this position is responsible for the progress of the project, as well as the scheduling of subcontractors, and the delivery of equipment and materials.
- Must have 2+ years of experience supervising commercial construction projects, on-site experience.
- Must be comfortable working in fast-paced environments. Restaurant and/or retail construction experience is preferred. Projects typically last 60-90 days on average. Someone who prefers slower-paced projects will not do well in this position.
- Must be willing to travel anywhere within Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, or Texas for projects.
- Functional carpentry skills with general understanding of other trades.
- Professional conduct and communication skills. Possess exceptional communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills to coordinate daily activities of subcontractors and suppliers.
- Complete and thorough understanding of construction specifications and drawings, and familiarity with a variety of construction practices.
- Comfortable with technology: smartphone, laptop (MS Office), email. No special construction software knowledge necessary.
Interviewing now! Contact me today for more details!
This is a direct hire opportunity with attractive compensation and full benefits!
To learn more about this opportunity call Kevin Elliott at 817-857-7713 or send updated CV to Kelliott@sncompanies.com