Fortune 500 Medical Device Manufacturer located in the Southeast US currently has career opportunities for Production Maintenance Technicians. Join an industry leader on the cutting edge of Medical technology and advance your career now!
Production Maintenance Technicians (3)
Successful candidate will work independently supporting maintenance needs of complex, automated manufacturing equipment. May assist on the design and development of new equipment or processes. Maintenance activities include advanced troubleshooting of mechanical, pneumatic and electrical systems, using the PLC and online ladder logic to troubleshoot machine control issues, equipment performance improvement projects, process validation activities and preventative maintenance.
- 8 years practical and comprehensive knowledge required.
- Experience and aptitude for redesign and modification to enhance equipment performance.
- Must have good understanding of programmable logic controllers, using the PLC as a troubleshooting tool.
- Ability to modify or develop control logic to enhance equipment performance.
- Strong troubleshooting and project management skills.
- Requires advanced knowledge of electrical, mechanical and pneumatic systems.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical, electrical drawings, flowcharts, and/or other drawings of a technical nature.
- Formal technical degree in electronics, automation systems or related field. Substitution of degree with relevant experience is evaluated on a case-by-case basis to the specific skills required in the work area.Education:
- Associates degree or above preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required. Contact me today for more details!!
Interviewing now! These are direct hire opportunities with attractive compensation and benefits! Relocation assistance included.
Send your updated resume to Kelliott@sncompanies.com or call Kevin Elliott at 817-857-7713.