Exciting Engineering Opportunity!
Principal Engineer–Value Improvement/Project Management
Come join this well-established Fortune 500 Company as they continue to lead the Medical Device industry in technology, manufacturing, Engineering and Design.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead cross functional teams with minimal guidance through the planning, execution, and completion of projects supporting container and disposable product lines across domestic and global manufacturing plants.
- Lead projects within Companies’ change control management (CCM) process, from initiation through closure.
- Typical change control projects may include value improvement (VIP) and manufacturing support initiatives. Change Owners must assign and prepare impact assessments, develop change plans, write and execute engineering studies, while working closely with global manufacturing plants, quality, regulatory, purchasing, suppliers, and various scientific/technical groups.
- Communicate project and task status to project team members, management, and stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Development and management of technical project schedules based on interface with technical support groups, to meet deliverables and commitments.
- Generation of technical documentation in support of project deliverables and requirements, such as protocols, reports, specifications, and other change control supporting documents.
- Technical problem solving and participation in a full range of manufacturing process support activities, for domestic and global manufacturing locations.
- Utilize engineering tools (e.g. DMAIC, FMEA, Design of Experiments, Statistical Analysis, etc.).
- Provide engineering support of projects across global manufacturing network for container and disposable products. This may include process improvements, product/process changes, and manufacturing trials.
- Perform financial planning and assist in the analysis to justify project approval. Provide solutions that reflect understanding of business objectives and cost implications.
- May mentor/supervise contractors, interns, and/or engineers on assigned work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and 5-8 years’ experience.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present results and recommendations to project teams and stakeholders.
- Operate effectively within and lead cross-functional teams globally.
- Proven technical leadership skills and engineering problem solving ability.
- Ability to balance theoretical knowledge with empirical results.
- Must be able to provide solutions that reflect understanding business objectives and cost implications.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Knowledge of and/or experience in a regulated industry.
Please contact Kevin Elliott for more details. (817) 857-7713 email@example.com