Group Home in Corpus Christi, TX., is seeking a Physical Therapist to join their team.This team environment values respect and those they serve and believe in the mission that all people can achieve a higher level of wellness and independence.
• Ability to evaluate, prescribe, and provide seating, mobility, positioning, orthotic or assistive devices.
• Ability to impart general and specific information about HT, IDD, CP, anatomy, physiology, and treatment techniques to persons with varying levels or experience.
• Ability to communicate effectively both in written form and verbally.
• Ability to produce reports, progress notes and assessments.
• Ability to work well with staff, foster the team process, and assume leadership role as indicated.
• Skill in the use of rehabilitation and orthopedic equipment, materials, and tools and in the repair of rehabilitation therapy equipment.
• Ability to perform assessments, develop programs, administer therapy programs, and to coordinate program activities.
Must be a Licensed Therapist
If you are interested please call 817-989-9700 ext. 7710 or you can email email@example.com