Career opportunity in Pennsylvania!
Come be part of a leading manufacturer of medical products that operates on a global scale. Our Client has a diverse product portfolio of high-quality medical products sold in over 80 countries around the world and a consistent track record of growth.
We are seeking a dynamic, self-motivated team member for creating Master Production schedules (MPS), and to support the development of specific production schedules that enable the plant to achieve Customer delivery targets and inventory metrics. The selected candidate will be responsible for implementing tools and processes that improve operating efficiencies and reduce cost within the plant and supporting supply chain.
- Develop and maintain a rolling monthly master schedule and detailed weekly production plans for all finished goods and sub-assemblies produced by the production facility, ensuring that the schedule supports customer demand (actual orders and sales forecast) and inventory targets.
- Develop and maintain production control reporting tools to track master schedule accuracy, progress and variances, communicate priorities, and meet inventory target and shipping schedules.
- Ensure all planning and scheduling processes optimize usage of the ERP systems (Microsoft AX and SAP) in place.
- Develop files/spreadsheets/dashboards to track and communicate Key Performance Indicators; analyze results to correct performance and make continuous improvements.
- Work with procurement/supply chain manager to develop and adjust material stock levels using Kanban and just-in-time techniques for the replenishment of finished goods and sub-assemblies as needed.
- Work with cross-functional team members (manufacturing supervision/staff, purchasing, engineering, quality) to research and resolve issues that impact achievement of production schedules, and drive continuous improvement in the overall production scheduling process.
- Experience developing master schedules and detailed production plans, forecasting inventory, planning capacity requirements and reducing schedule variances.
- Strong analytical capabilities, with a working understanding of statistical analysis techniques.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and timely manner, as well as develop and maintain strong team-oriented working relationships with members of the supply chain and cross-functional teams.
- Kanban, Just-In-Time, Inventory Management, Heijunka experience preferred
- Well-rounded working knowledge of global business and supply chain management concepts.
- Extensive knowledge of MRP and ERP systems; Microsoft AX and SAP experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite Applications (Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint)
- Bachelor's degree in a business or engineering-related field of study and 5+ years of experience in manufacturing planning/master scheduling, capacity planning, and inventory forecasting (or a combination of equivalent years of education and experience)
- APICS CPIM certification preferred
- Prior Six Sigma experience or certification a plus
Please contact Kevin Elliott for more details. (817) 857-7713 email@example.com