CAREER OPPORTUNITY - IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Fortune 500 Medical Device Manufacturer located in the Southeast US has an immediate need for a Building Utilities Technician. Join an industry leader on the cutting edge of technology and advance your career to the next level now!
MRINetwork is currently seeking a Maintenance Planner
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Keeper of Training Records and User Authorization Forms
- Local Admin User Management
- Enter New and Revised Job Plans, PMs and Calibrations for Production and Dissolving from approved SDTs.
- Meet w/ vendors for pre-work to external calibrations to review/approve data sheets. Assess vendor data from calibrations prior to their departure. Enter vendor data into Maximo.
- Participate in Calibration planning and tracking for devices calibrated externally.
- Set up new calibrated M&TE devices in Maximo.
- Strong knowledge and at least 2 years of experience with all facets of IBM Maximo (including Asset Management, Work Order Management, Scheduling, Inventory Management, Purchasing and Materials Management).
- Experience with Maximo to SAP interfaces considered an asset.
- Experience with Maximo Anywhere and other Maximo Mobile technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related field, or equivalent experience required.
- Must have at least 5-7 years of Maintenance experience and 2 years Maximo application experience either through formal education, internship, or work experience.
Contact me today for more details!!
Interviewing now! This is a direct hire opportunity with attractive compensation and full benefits!
Send your updated resume to Kelliott@sncompanies.com or call Kevin Elliott at 817-857-7713.