CAREER OPPORTUNITY - IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Global Leader in the Design, Development and Manufacturing of highly specialized implantable Medical Device with a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility.
Director of Global Supply Chain – Florida – Medical Device
This position will lead and direct all facets of supply chain management including, but not limited to, purchasing, logistics, warehousing, inventory management, material forecasting, capacity planning and sourcing, master scheduling, and inventory control.
- Direct the activities of all functions involved in the purchasing, planning, warehousing and control of materials
- Provide guides and support to our sister plants in the Dominican Republic (manufacturing) and Germany (sales and distribution)
- Determine and establish key supply chain KPIs
- Lead and coach others in maintaining excellence on cGMP, quality control, and safety
- Lead negotiation efforts for major contracts
- Develop and manage departmental budgets accordingly
- 10-15 years progressive experience in purchasing manufacturing and materials management roles
- 5-10 years of direct management experience in a medical device or regulated environment
- Experience with ERP programs (enterprise level preferred)
- International operational experience
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills are required
- BS Degree with MBA preferred. APICS CSCP certification are a plus
Interviewing now! Contact me today for more details!
This is a direct hire opportunity with attractive compensation, Bonus and benefits!
Call Kevin Elliott at 817-857-7713 or send updated CV to Kelliott@sncompanies.com