Career Opportunity! Hiring immediately!
SENIOR CONTROL ENGINEER & AUTOMATION ENGINEER - MEDICAL DEVICE
Fortune 500 Medical Device Manufacturer located in Southeast US currently has career opportunities for two Automation /Control Engineers. Join an industry leader on the cutting edge of Medical technology and advance your career now!
About the Position:
This position is a key role in the Advanced Surgery Operations. Primary focus will be on implementing a new production line and then continuous improvement, new business, and capacity expansion projects. Additional focus will also be on manufacturing equipment reliability and process support work within the Advanced Surgery Operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design/modify precision assembly and/or Manufacturing equipment.
- Manage capital projects both directly and through coordinating engineers.
- Manage start-up, debug, and commission of new manufacturing processes.
- Equipment life cycle management including: upgrades, replacement, and decommissioning
- Product life cycle management including: product design changes, material changes, Supplier Notice of Change (SNC) assessments, specification changes, etc.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering Required (Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical, or Computer degrees may be reviewed with relative work experience)
- Experience with automation controls, automated assembly, and control systems is required.
- Programming/troubleshooting of PLC’s, HMI’s, servo’s, and vision inspection systems is preferred.
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification or industry standard equivalent is preferred.
Interviewing now! These are direct hire opportunities with attractive compensation and benefits! Relocation assistance included.