CAREER OPPORTUNITY - IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Senior Vice President Construction Partner
MRINetwork is currently conducting a search for a Senior Vice President Construction Partner.
About the Company:
Our client has been in business for over 30 years and is a Class A Multifamily Development company right in the center of Dallas-Fort Worth. Their reputation remains true to the belief that strong relationships with everyone from clients to subcontractors is the key to their success. With offices throughout the Midwest and hundreds of projects completed throughout the country, and more than 4000 multi-family homes under construction in the DFW Market, they are one of the most respected general contractors in the United States and is consistently recognized as one of the fastest growing and highest quality contractors in the country.
The Senior Vice President Construction Partner defines goals of the Regional Pre-Construction and Construction teams, assembles the required resources, and takes adequate steps to monitor and control fulfillment of these goals. Provides direction for and functions as the primary support for the EVP Managing Partner on all Construction related matters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for operational performance and the profitability of the Regional Construction Companies Operating Service Company.
- Oversee the operations of all area construction offices within assigned division.
- Ensure Company policies and procedures are being followed with sound management practices.
- Evaluate and assist in the identification of and monitor all construction risk in the predevelopment and production phases of all projects within the division.
- Establish a strong, collaborative working relationship with the Managing Partners, Senior Partners and all other Team Members.
- Approve all final bank draws for accuracy.
- Oversee the development of the construction budgets associated with all projects in the division.
- Oversee all final estimates prior to closing.
- Oversee the schedule compliance for all construction projects within the division.
- Provide guidance and feedback on all value engineering issues.
- Ensure compliance with established quality control measures.
- Enforce Company-Wide safety/environmental policies.
- Encourage and promote the “Team” atmosphere to meet our customer’s expectations and needs.
- Review and approve all personnel decisions within Region, i.e. terminations, personnel evaluations, etc.
- Promote the company Vision, Mission, Values, Goals and Culture.
- Establish Leadership guidelines to promote behaviors of a Healthy Organization.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in construction management or related study or a minimum of 15 years’ experience as a Manager of multi-family construction.
Licenses or Certifications Required:
Related Work Experience:
- Must have at least ten years of experience in the constriction industry and at least six years of managerial capacity and multi-family construction experience.
- Must be familiar with multi-family construction procedures.
- Must have broad knowledge of construction building codes.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have broad-based knowledge of construction estimating and scheduling practices.
- Must have excellent analytical skills.
- Must demonstrate managerial and personnel related skills appropriate with the position.
For a further detailed discussion please contact:
Vice President of Operations
Siter-Neubaurer & Associates
(V) 817-989-9700 ext. 7711