CAREER OPPORTUNITY - IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Construction Superintendent II
MRINetwork is currently conducting a search for a Construction Superintendent II.
About the Company:
Our client has been in business for over 30 years and is a Class A Multifamily Development company right in the center of Dallas-Fort Worth. Their reputation remains true to the belief that strong relationships with everyone from clients to subcontractors is the key to their success. With offices throughout the Midwest and hundreds of projects completed throughout the country, and more than 4000 multi-family homes under construction in the DFW Market, they are one of the most respected general contractors in the United States and is consistently recognized as one of the fastest growing and highest quality contractors in the country.
Assist the Superintendent by overseeing the in-the-field construction process. Coordinate subcontractor work in all areas, including framing, roofing, concrete, sheetrock, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, masonry/plaster and landscape as assigned by the Superintendent.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all project goals are met.
- Monitor quality of workmanship and materials on projects.
- Schedule with Superintendent, all vendor’s deliveries, and the work of subcontractors.
- Coordinate subcontractor submittals to construction and development departments.
- Conduct subcontractor weekly safety and production meetings.
- Prepare and log RFI’s.
- Supervise and delegate work to the positions of Assistant Superintendent, Punch Carpenters, and Laborers.
- Promote safety on the projects and monitor subcontractor’s work as to compliance with the comprehensive project safety program.
- Assist with the Schedule Maintenance and revisions based on subcontractor and weather impacts.
- Report progress of the schedule to the Superintendent I.
- When items are not hitting on the critical document report the reason so that the PM can hold the subcontractors responsible.
- Report when a subcontractor does not have adequate manpower or material to meet schedule.
- Carry a hard cop of the four weeks look ahead schedule, make notes when a subcontractor is not meeting schedule and the reason.
- The Schedule must be deliver to the Superintendent I daily.
- Maintain high level of documentation for everyday activities and communication.
- Walk with city inspectors.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree in construction or related field is preferred.
Licenses or Certifications Required:
Related Work Experience:
- A minimum 4-6 years of construction experience with at least three years of supervisory experience.
- A minimum of three years multi-family construction experience required.
For a further detailed discussion please contact:
Vice President of Operations
Siter-Neubauer & Associates
(V) 817-989-9700 ext. 7711