LPN or LVN – Contract Opportunity
Call now for an Immediate Interview
Licensed Vocational Nurses needed to work for a State supported living center that provides 24-hour residential services, comprehensive behavioral treatment services and health care services, including physician services, nursing services and dental services.
• Work involves providing for the care, treatment, and general welfare of patients.
• May supervise the work of others.
• Works under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse, and performs Nursing duties within the assigned areas and assigned shift.
• Performs basic and complex nursing tasks to fulfill the health needs of the most medically fragile individuals, including the collection of lab work and other health screenings.
• Must have strength and flexibility to safely perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
• Each candidate must have at least two years’ experience in nursing in an acute or long-term care setting
• Each candidate will work a rotating schedule and be asked to work three weekends a month and have 2 days off during the week dependent upon scheduling.
• Each candidate will need to commit to a 6 month – 1 yr. contract
Please email email@example.com or call 817-989-9700 ext. 7711.