CAREER OPPORTUNITY - IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Director of Human Resources
MRINetwork is currently conducting a search for a Director of Human Resources.
About the Company:
Our client has been in business for over 30 years and is a Class A Multifamily Development company right in the center of Dallas-Fort Worth. Their reputation remains true to the belief that strong relationships with everyone from clients to subcontractors is the key to their success. With offices throughout the Midwest and hundreds of projects completed throughout the country, and more than 4000 multi-family homes under construction in the DFW Market, they are one of the most respected general contractors in the United States and is consistently recognized as one of the fastest growing and highest quality contractors in the country.
The Director Human Resources is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the Human Resource function including Benefits, Compensation, Associate Relations and Training. Is responsible for the policies and programs in the areas of employment, training, development, compensation, benefits, associate relations and organizational effectiveness.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent business experience.
Licenses or Certifications Required:
- Certification as a Professional in Human Resources or equivalent is preferred but not required.
Related Work Experience:
- 7-9 years
- Demonstrate sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment, and strong operational focus.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills with experience at successful resolution of conflicts.
- Strong interpersonal skills demonstrated ability to relate to people at all levels of the organization.