CAREER OPPORTUNITY - IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Acquisition Development Manager
MRINetwork is currently conduction a search for an Acquisition Development Manager.
About the Company:
Our client has been in business for over 30 years and is a Class A Multifamily Development company right in the center of Dallas-Fort Worth. Their reputation remains true to the belief that strong relationships with everyone from clients to subcontractors is the key to their success. With offices throughout the Midwest and hundreds of projects completed throughout the country, and more than 4000 multi-family homes under construction in the DFW Market, they are one of the most respected general contractors in the United States and is consistently recognized as one the fastest growing and highest quality contractors in the country.
Responsible for leading a team to provide analysis, research, and support to the Central division in all operating functions, from development and acquisition of new assets. Manage a team of Analysts to assist the development team in new production inclusive of site sourcing, underwriting and document drafting. Work closely to ensure that all under-contract deals are closed by assisting in the city submitter process.
The Acquisition Development Manager will be responsible for leading a team to ensure the best data available to execute on the best risk adjusted opportunities in the market.
- Bachelors's degree in Business Administration with a Major in Finance, Accounting, or Real Estate preferred.
Licenses or Certifications Required:
- The Acquisition Development Manager is a leadership role required significant analytical capabilities.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 7 years of experience evaluating Real Estate opportunities and making investment recommendations.
- Candidates must be highly proficient in Excel and have relevant Market Research experience.
- This position will lead two or more analysts so Leadership and People Management experience is a plus.