Career Opportunity - Immediate Hire!!!
Fortune 500 Medical Device Manufacturer located in Mississippi has an immediate opening for an Automation/Controls Engineer. Join an Industry Leader on the cutting edge of Technology and advance you career to the next level now!
Siter-Neubauer & Associates is currently conducting a search for an Automation/Controls Engineer in Mississippi:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design/modify precision assembly and/or Manufacturing Equipment.
- Manage Capital Projects both directly and through coordinating Engineers.
- Manage start-up, debug, and commission of new Manufacturing Processes.
- Equipment Life Cycle Management including: upgrades, replacement, and decommissioning.
- Product Life Cycle Management including: Product Design Changes, Material Changes, Supplier Notice of Change (SNC) Assessments, Specification Changes, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering required (Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical, or Computer Degrees) may be reviewed with relative work experience.
- Experience with Automation Controls, Automated Assembly, and Control Systems is required.
- Programming/Troubleshooting of PLC's, HMI's, servo's, and Vision Inspection Systems is preferred.
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification of Industry Standard equivalent is preferred.
This is a Direct Hire Opportunity with attractive compensation and benefits! Relocation assistance is included!
Please send you updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kevin Elliott at (817) 857-7713.