Career Opportunity - Immediate Hire!!!
Fortune 500 Medical Device Manufacturer located in Illinois has immediate needs for Maintenance Technicians. Join an industry leader on the cutting edge of technology and advance your career to the next level now!
MRINetwork is currently look for Maintenance Technicians in the Chicago, Illinois area.
This position ensures manufacturing lines are well maintained and ready to run during planned production time. Provide a high level of troubleshooting ability to repair mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor assigned manufacturing lines and communicate with manufacturing to reduce down times.
- Provide a high level of troubleshooting ability to repair mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems.
- Review current PMs, verify parts are in stock, and complete PMs on time.
- Build and rebuild machine assemblies.
- Initiate work orders using the Maximo CMMS System.
- Perform PM work and assign work related to the Galaxy process when work is required to maintain equipment reliability and efficiency.
- Ensure proper and timely completing of related documentation.
- Note in Maximo or other downtime tracking method any problems, breakdowns, or alarms related to all equipment.
- Initiate a work order and additional documentation required to resolve the issue.
- review equipment trends related to the issues and support efforts to eliminate reoccurring problems.
- Learn to handle robots in all normal production modes, troubleshoot and identify problems related to robots, machine output, and quality defects as they occur.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required, technical certifications a plus
- Associates degree in a technical discipline or above a plus
- 3-5+ years manufacturing systems experience preferred
- 2+ years of manufacturing systems experience with Associates degree
- 1+ year of manufacturing systems experience with a Bachelors degree
- Prior experience working in an FDA regulated environment preferred
- Ability to read and understand electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic drawings
- Knowledge of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems
- A candidate must not be allergic to Penicillin and Cephalosporin or their related products and minerals
Contact me today for more details!!
Interviewing now! This is a direct hire opportunity with attractive compensation and full benefits! Relocation provided
Send your updated resume to Kelliott@sncompanies.com or call Kevin Elliott at 817-857-7713.