CAREER OPPORTUNITY - IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Vice President, Area Capital Markets Manager
MRINetwork is currently conducting a search for a Vice President, Area Capital Markets Manager.
About the Company:
Our client has been in business for over 30 years and is a Class A Multifamily Development company right in the center of Dallas-Fort Worth. Their reputation remains true to the belief that strong relationships with everyone from clients to subcontractors is the key to their success. With offices throughout the Midwest and hundreds of projects completed throughout the country, and more than 4000 multi-family homes under construction in the DFW Market, they are one of the most respected general contractors in the United States and is consistently recognized as one of the fastest growing and highest quality contractors in the country.
Provide Investment Services including sourcing, evaluating and negotiating debt and equity transactions for the region with specific emphasis on managing relationships with current and prospective capital partners. Coordinate and collaborate with the EVP, Regional Managing Partner, SVP Regional Development Partner and the Chief Financial Officer, as well as General Counsel and external legal team to facilitate managing debt and equity strategies and relationships.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, economics, or business-related study.
- MBA or CFA preferred, but not required.
Related Work Experience:
- 10 or more years
- Incumbent should have at least 7-10 years prior experience within the capital markets arena.
- Multi-family Real Estate industry experience preferred.
- General knowledge of financial concepts that relate to the principal duties of an in-house capital markets advisor.
- A proficiency in business applications is required.
- Entrepreneurial spirit; proven track record as relationship builder and relationship manager.