CAREER OPPORTUNITY - IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Construction Field Engineer
MRINetwork is currently conducting a search for a Construction Field Engineer.
About the Company:
Our client has been in business for over 30 years and is a Class A Multifamily Development company right in the center of Dallas-Fort Worth. Their reputation remains true to the belief that strong relationships with everyone from clients to subcontractors is the key to their success. With offices throughout the Midwest and hundreds of projects completed throughout the country, and more than 4000 multi-family homes under construction in the DFW Market, they are one of the most respected general contractors in the United States and is consistently recognized as one of the fastest growing and highest quality contractors in the country.
To assist the Project Manager and Superintendent(s) in managing the subcontractors and suppliers on a project site.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in construction management or related field is required.
- At least one year of experience in construction is required, preferably multi-family construction.
- Must have good working knowledge of construction management theory and practice.
- Must be PC proficient and have a good knowledge of construction and business software, including scheduling, estimating, spreadsheets, and word processing.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.