FMS Program Analyst
Washington D.C., United States
Experience: Standard Management (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Industry: Professional Services / Military & Defense
Reference ID: TL-1001
Date Posted: 11/18/2020
Will act as an FMS Program Analyst for an Army Product Office. Analyzes international foreign military sales (FMS) financial data processes, and assess processes for FMS cost, transactions, financial data documentation requirements, and program planning/scheduling. Will develop/enhance processes for preparation of and utilization of FMS financial databases, and processes for cost analysis and financial management of FMS cases. May travel to customer locations as required. Requires a thorough knowledge of DoD/US Army FMS/LOA policy guidance relating to all aspects of FMS case management or strong FMS financial background. Experience with the Army financial databases: SOMARDS and GFEBS preferred. B.S Degree with 10 years or M.S. and MBA with 5 years of experience is required. An active secret security clearance is required. Preference: Experience with US Army Security Assistance Management Directorate FMS programs preferred. Experience in financial management of foreign military sales cases preferred.
Job duties include:
- Serves as an FMS Program Analyst within an Army Project Office with the responsibility to assist, advise and execute cost, schedule, and resource management.
- Prepares briefings, reports, executive summaries and other required documents which detail progress toward assigned milestones. (Material prepared should be of quality and reliability that customer or other decision authority can easily understand meaning and context of information.)
- Performs routine and recurring budget administrative duties which facilitate the conduct of more complex analysis.
- Provides advice and assistance to Project Office personnel in the development of budget requests and related supporting documentation to include drafting procedural instructions, policy guidance and estimating funding needs for various administrative programs.
- Reviews and analyzes accounting system computerized reports.
- Develops and presents recommendations for close-out and cleanup of legacy (Standard Operation and Maintenance Army Research & Development System (SOMARDS) and General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) accounts, transactions, and contracts.
- Provides technical assistance and guidance to customer’s staff on business process, legacy system retirement, and target system implementation.
- Experience with Foreign Military Sales (FMS) funding (Admin and Case) a significant plus.
- Assists with Joint Reconciliation Program (JRP), Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR) processes
- Participates in meetings with customers, senior Army officers and civilians, government action officers and other vendors to gather and integrate data, assist with project scheduling and track progress of assigned work segments
- BS/BA plus 10 years' experience
- MS/MBA plus 5 years' experience
- PHD plus 3 years' experience
- FMS experience
- Experience with GFEBS IDOCs
- Strong writing skills
- Significant experience in Microsoft Office based programs to produce financial reports and briefs
- FMS Pricing and Availability
- Financial Management experience in a Government office
- Experience using Government Financial Management databases to produce analytical products
- Experience working independently within a specific timeline and producing financial reports supporting and acquisition program office
VP of Global Quality AssuranceLos Angeles, United States
Rare Opportunity! World Class Global Leader of Medical Device implant Technology with operations in over 50 countries seeking a VP of Global Quality Assurance VP of Global Quality Assurance – Southern California – Medical Device Purpose of the Job As V...Date Posted: 01/12/2021 Recommended
Senior Design ManagerDallas, United States
Senior Design Manager - Construction!!! Siter-Neubauer & Associates is currently conducting a search for a Senior Design Manager: Primary Function: Responsible for the design project management of the development process inclusive of coordinating with ...Date Posted: 10/27/2020 Recommended
Staff Engineercarlsbad, California, United States
Be a part of this growing and dynamic company whose technically innovative products improve the lives of people worldwide. A Global Leader and technical innovator in Medical Device Spinal Surgery. Staff Engineer - Medical Device – California Research a...Date Posted: 12/23/2020 Recommended
Project ManagerNoblesville, Indiana, United States
CAREER OPPORTUNITY - IMMEDIATE HIRE! Project Manager - Commercial Construction - Noblesville, IN Seeking to hire a full-time Project Manager to oversee budgeting, scheduling, and other managerial aspects of restaurant and/or retail construction project...Date Posted: 12/24/2020 Recommended
Sr. Design EngineerCarlsbad, California, United States
CAREER OPPORTUNITY - IMMEDIATE HIRE! Be a part of this growing and dynamic company whose technically innovative products improve the lives of people worldwide. A Global Leader and technical innovator in Medical Device Spinal Surgery. Sr. Design Enginee...Date Posted: 12/24/2020 Recommended
Licensed Vocational Nurse
The State Supported Living Center currently has immediate needs for the following positions. This facility serves a vital role in the increasingly broad range of services offered to Texans with developmental disabilities. Work involves providing for th...Date Posted: 12/24/2020 Recommended
NurseFort Worth, Texas, United States, 76103
Need Nurses! RN, LVN / LPN's - Contract Opportunity Tarrant County Public Health Department - Need ASAP Looking for a Nurses that wants to work immediately on a temporary basis for the Tarrant County Public Health Department. Send me an email or give m...Date Posted: 12/24/2020 Recommended