We are looking for a Project Engineer or Assistant Project Manager!!
Our client is one of Texas’ leading builders delivering superior finished project and producing satisfied clients. Their portfolio contains a broad variety of commercial projects, including, airport hangars, churches, financial institutions, higher education, healthcare, industrial, municipal, office buildings, retail, restaurants, manufacturing and warehousing. With over 25,000,000 square feet of public schools delivered, their experience in K through 12 projects is unsurpassed in the industry.
- Attending project meetings with project managers,
- Creating daily construction schedules/crew locations
- Construction daily reports
- Assisting with utility locates for the projects
- Assisting with reviewing project specifications and help to gather material submittal
- Assisting with construction billings, project cash flows, cost tracking, correspondences and project close-outs
- Other various job duties as assigned by the project managers
Skills and Education:
- Construction Experience preferred but not required.
- Must be a quick learner and adaptable to change
- Must have knowledge of MS Word and Excel applications.
- Must show great organizational skills.
- Must be a team player and able to work independently as well.
- Must be able and willing to travel occasionally.
- MUST HAVE HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA.