Siter-Neubauer & Associates, an MRINetwork affiliate is currently conducting multiple searches for a Primary Care Physician:
Siter-Neubauer & Associates, founded in 1999, in conjunction with our government & commercial customers, provides compassionate Healthcare Services to military members & the families thereof & also to the general public.
This medical network is a non-profit regional healthcare provider, serving the residents primarily near and around the Atlanta, Georgia area. It has been recognized as one of the 15 Top Health Systems in the nation in 2012, 2014, 2015, and 2016. The company employs more than approximately 3,000 staff members, with a medical staff representing 46 specialties.
- Hospital employed
- Will work with a team of Medical Providers (Physicians & PAs)
- Day shift hours only (each providers staggers their start/end times)
- 100% Outpatient (20 to 25 patients / average per day)
- Possibility to do minor procedures in office include; sutures, skin biopsies, minor trauma, joint injections
- Greenway EMR
- Opportunity for a doctor that has an interest in Women’s Health (annual exams; no OB)
- Will be moving into brand new facilities
This position offers a very competitive salary, healthcare benefits, incentive based performance program, vacation time, and CME reimbursement.
Submit your resume today to join great opportunity with one of the most highly recognized leaders in the healthcare industry.
If you are interested and available for employment, please send your resume, availability, and most competitive hourly requirement to Thavi Louanlavong @ TLouanlavong@sncompanies.com