Siter-Neubauer & Associates, an MRINetwork affiliate is currently conducting multiple searches for a Physician Assistant:
Siter-Neubauer & Associates, founded in 1999, in conjunction with our government & commercial customers, provides compassionate Healthcare Services to military members & the families thereof & also to the general public.
Travel, Lodging, M&IE, & Malpractice provided: Yes
- Be a graduate Physician Assistant qualified by academic and practical education to provide patient services as a physician extender under supervision of a physician.
- Be a graduate of a Physician Assistant Training Program accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA), or its predecessors, and acceptable to the Surgeon General, USAF, is mandatory.
- Certification as a Physician Assistant by the National Committee on Certification Physician Assistants (NCCPA) is required.
- Have at least 24 months of experience as a Physician Assistant within the last 36 months.
TYPE OF WORK. The duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Provides primary or specialty medical care with the cognizance or supervision of a physician.
Responsible for a regularly appointed clinic, compatible with workload and, in addition, provide immediate evaluation and management of emergent problems as they occur. Shall have the capability to:
- Collect and record, in proper format, medical and social historical data appropriate to the patient's condition.
- Perform a general physical examination.
May become the primary care manager for a panel of patients. As a PCM, will be the primary person responsible for the management of the health and wellness of assigned patients. Duties include:
- Examination of patients, formulation differential diagnostic plans, defines and orders required diagnostic testing.
- Interpretation of examination findings and test results, and implementation of treatment plans.
- Determines need for consultation and assists in medical care and treatment provided at the direction of other specialists.
- Approving/disapproving subspecialty referrals.
- Answering patient telephone consults with the assistance of clinic staff.
- Providing primary and secondary preventive maintenance care.
- Admit inpatients as per the local MTF instructions.
- Recognize those more complicated cases, initiate treatment (if appropriate), and refer to a higher level of medical expertise for diagnosis and/or treatment.
- Plan and initiate proper treatment within defined privileges and the scope of practice of the facility.
- Identify and report those situations and individual cases which have public health significance and carry out effective control measures.
- Clearly communicate to other health personnel either orally or in writing the findings, diagnosis, and planned treatment regimen.
- Stabilize and manage a patient in a medical or surgical emergency and/or transfer to physician care.
- Determine appropriate means of evacuation of emergency patients, prepare patients for evacuation, and arrange for evacuation support.
- Perform the following blocks: Digital, Local Infiltration, and Intercostal
- Perform urological procedures.
- Maintain inpatient and outpatient medical records in accordance with MTF procedures.
If you are interested and available for employment, please send your resume, availability, and most competitive hourly requirement to Thavi Louanlavong @ TLouanlavong@sncompanies.com