Siter-Neubauer & Associates, an MRINetwork affiliate is currently conducting multiple searches for a Pediatrician:
Siter-Neubauer & Associates, founded in 1999, in conjunction with our government & commercial customers, provides compassionate Healthcare Services to military members & the families thereof & also to the general public.
This medical network is a non-profit regional healthcare provider, serving the residents primarily near and around the Atlanta, Georgia area. It has been recognized as one of the 15 Top Health Systems in the nation in 2012, 2014, 2015, and 2016. The company employs more than approximately 3,000 staff members, with a medical staff representing 46 specialties.
- Work with a team of 10 physicians in the practice
- Office hours are 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday – Friday; 8:00 am to 11:00, Saturday
- 1:6 Saturday rotation / weekend call
- Hybrid Hospitalist/Clinic system -usually 4 clinic days and 1 hospital day per week
- When on call the physician has no office obligations and just sees hospital patients
- When in clinic no hospital obligations unless there is an emergency
- 1:6 call, with additional call pay for Nursery AND Pediatrics
- 100% EMR in practice (Greenway) and hospital (Meditech)
- To be located in state-of-the-art medical pavilion
This position offers a very competitive salary, healthcare benefits, incentive based performance program, vacation time, and CME reimbursement.
Submit your resume today to join great opportunity with one of the most highly recognized leaders in the healthcare industry.
If you are interested and available for employment, please send your resume, availability, and most competitive hourly requirement to Thavi Louanlavong @ TLouanlavong@sncompanies.com