Siter-Neubauer & Associates, an MRINetwork affiliate is currently conducting multiple searches for an Obstetrics and Gynaecology:
Siter-Neubauer & Associates, founded in 1999, in conjunction with our government & commercial customers, provides compassionate Healthcare Services to military members & the families thereof & also to the general public.
This medical network is a non-profit regional healthcare provider, serving the residents primarily near and around the Atlanta, Georgia area. It has been recognized as one of the 15 Top Health Systems in the nation in 2012, 2014, 2015, and 2016. The company employs more than approximately 3,000 staff members, with a medical staff representing 46 specialties.
- Hospital Employed Practice with full benefits
- 400,000+ Medical Service Population
- Hospital performs 1,400+ deliveries per year
- 1:5 call coverage
- Currently a Level 2 Nursery with brand new facilities
- Practice out of 1 Hospital
- Hospital has Da Vinci Si and Xi robots
- Office to be located in state-of-the-art Medical Pavilion
This position offers a very competitive salary, healthcare benefits, incentive based performance program, vacation time, and CME reimbursement.
Submit your resume today to join great opportunity with one of the most highly recognized leaders in the healthcare industry.