Siter-Neubauer & Associates, an MRINetwork affiliate is currently conducting multiple searches for a Family Medicine Physician – Private Practice:
Siter-Neubauer & Associates, founded in 1999, in conjunction with our government & commercial customers, provides compassionate Healthcare Services to military members & the families thereof & also to the general public.
This medical network is a non-profit regional healthcare provider, serving the residents primarily near and around the Atlanta, Georgia area. It has been recognized as one of the 15 Top Health Systems in the nation in 2012, 2014, 2015, and 2016. The company employs more than approximately 3,000 staff members, with a medical staff representing 46 specialties.
- Practice is a “traditional” seeing patients and in the hospital
- 8am - 5pm, M-F
- The position is primarily outpatient
- 1 day per week in the hospital as the practice’s “hospitalist” and rounds on all of the practices’ admitted patients
- Partnership opportunities available
- “Phone only” call (Hospitalist group handles nighttime & weekend admissions)
- 1:4 weekend rounding
- 5 Medical Providers in the practice
This position offers a very competitive salary, healthcare benefits, incentive based performance program, vacation time, and CME reimbursement.
Submit your resume today to join great opportunity with one of the most highly recognized leaders in the healthcare industry.
If you are interested and available for employment, please send your resume, availability, and most competitive hourly requirement to Thavi Louanlavong @ TLouanlavong@sncompanies.com